Terms and conditions
1. The EDO NT online auction will be conducted electronically with bids being displayed automatically.
2. The final winning bid price is not inclusive of freight costs.
3. When you place a bid on EDO NT's GalaBid site your name will be listed publicly if you are the current highest bidder.
If you wish to make yourself an anonymous bidder, please go to My Account and select the 'Make me anonymous' checkbox.
4. Items may be subject to reserve price and EDO NT reserves the right to withdraw any item from this auction which does not reach its reserve. If you are the winning bidder on an item which does not reach its reserve, you will have the first right of refusal to purchase the item at its reserve at the conclusion of the auction.
5. The EDO NT reserves the right to remove any item from the auction at any time at its discretion.
6. Items will be sold to the highest eligible bidder recorded at the close of bidding. You will be notified on screen if you are the winner, also you may receive a text message confirmation of this.
7. Bids will not be accepted after the close of the auction.
8. Minimum Bid increments are indicated next to each item.
9. No auction item may be redeemed for cash.
9. The EDO NT shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the auction or auction items except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. By agreeing to these terms & conditions you the bidder accept that as a successful winner of an item you will fully pay for the item including any surcharge or tax and delivery of all the items you win in a timely manner.